In this weekly recap, we cover:
- FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried facing new charges for allegedly bribing Chinese officials with $40 million.
- Terraform Labs cofounder and CFO arrested in Montenegro facing extradition requests from the US and South Korea for their role in the collapse of TerraUSD.
- Binance accused of hiding links to China in internal documents.
- Cooper & Kirk law firm accusing US regulators of secretly targeting the crypto industry.
- US court ruling that bZx DAO token holders may be held liable for the protocol’s $55 million hack in 2021.
- Polygon’s zkEVM network launches on the mainnet with over 50 dApps, aiming to scale Ethereum.
The weekly recap is also available in written form. Visit our Substack and never miss an update!