In this weekly recap, we cover:
- FTX filing an amended Chapter 11 reorganization plan, focusing on customer asset claim valuations based on bankruptcy-time market prices.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren’s intensified scrutiny over the recruitment of ex-defense and national security officials by major crypto firms, raising concerns about the industry’s lobbying strategies.
- Solana’s stablecoin transfer volume soaring, outpacing competitors and leading to a sell-out of its Saga mobile phones in the U.S.
- Genesis securing a court order to maintain its ownership structure amidst bankruptcy, aiming to preserve significant tax benefits.
- The U.S. Court finalizing the seizure of about $3 billion in cryptocurrencies in the Silk Road case.
- BlackRock, ARK Invest, and WisdomTree amending their Bitcoin spot ETF proposals, aligning with SEC preferences.
- Do Kwon’s extradition case in Montenegro facing a procedural setback, delaying potential extradition.