In this weekly recap, we cover:
- Binance.US’s CZ faces U.S. restrictions and steps down as chairman of Binance.US.
- FTX gets court approval to sell $744M in trust assets, a step in bankruptcy claims management.
- U.S. Treasury takes action against crypto mixer Sinbad, allegedly a North Korean laundering tool.
- KyberSwap contends with a hacker demanding complete company control in a rare crypto heist.
- Crypto funds see a record high inflow, spurring optimism with ETF developments.
- Celsius enables selective crypto withdrawals, offering partial fund recovery to certain claim holders.
- Digital Currency Group commits to a substantial repayment to Genesis amidst legal challenges.
- Cosmos Hub’s founder proposes AtomOne fork, igniting debates within the crypto community.