It’s in the name: mint.fun. Co-founder Luke Miles joins the show to talk about his platform’s efforts to make NFTs more discoverable, accessible and fun. He also shares his on-the-ground perspectives on emerging trends in the NFT space – everything from Bitcoin Ordinals to the rise of Ethereum L2s as NFT hot spots. With last cycle’s NFT mania in the rearview, what’s next?
- what mint.fun is and what problems it solves for NFT users
- how it is different from popular NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea and Blur
- why mint.fun is also launching on Ethereum layer 2s
- Luke’s thoughts on the current state of the NFT market
- why the narrative has shifted from PFP projects delivering a roadmap to the ‘single creator narrative’
- the difference between open-edition mints and limited editions
- why NFTs on layer 2s are “about to have a moment,” according to Luke
- whether mint.fun will launch on other blockchains
- what Luke thinks of Ordinals and the BRC-20 mania
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Dune dashboard
- Recent coverage on BRC-20s: Bitcoin’s BRC-20 Mania: Is It Sustainable?