Welcome to The Chopping Block! Crypto insiders Haseeb Qureshi, Robert Leshner, Tom Schmidt, and Tarun Chitra chop it up about the latest news in the digital asset industry.
- Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter – and its effect on DOGE
- the irony that people working in centralized companies want to decentralize Twitter
- whether Twitter is going to become like Facebook
- why Twitter has been the most pro-crypto among big tech companies
- why Tarun thinks Binance Pay is an impressive product
- whether it is possible to run a decentralized social media for billions of users
- the debate between Sam Bankman-Fried and Erik Voorhees about crypto regulation
- whether crypto exchange CEOs are true believers in the philosophy of crypto
- why Haseeb believes Sam Bankman-Fried is a very honest person
- how Reddit used a simple strategy to gain massive adoption
- whether it is necessary to rebrand NFTs
- Haseeb Qureshi, managing partner at Dragonfly Capital
- Tarun Chitra, managing partner at Robot Ventures
- Robert Leshner, founder of Compound
- Tom Schmidt, general partner at Dragonfly Capital
- What Are the Potential Impacts of Musk’s Twitter Purchase?
- Sam Bankman-Fried, founder and CEO of FTX, will receive between $50 million and $100 million from Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter.
- Vitalik Buterin said Musk’s idea of charging $8 a month for a blue check on Twitter could “damage the blue check’s anti-scam role.”
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said he would join Twitter’s board if Elon Musk asked him to.